Fiiling DS3035

AJS_CS

Hi i have the following question in the DS3035.

Did any of your exchange visitor program(s) include U.S. Government funds, funds from your own government or funds from an international organization?

I looked at my DS2019. It says the program sponsor is XABCX University.

Now what should i answer to the question? YES or NO.

Please advise. i read the blog 'J1 waiver-a curse'.. still didnt get the answer,

Please Help... thanks

Did any of your exchange visitor program(s) include U.S. Government funds, funds from your own government or funds from an international organization?

Please advise. i read the blog 'J1 waiver-a curse'.. still didnt get the answer,

Please Help... thanks

Logic says that if you got funding from your govt or US govt, you must reply with 'Yes' to question#6 in DS3035.

I have written that blog you mentioned about. I did not feel any need to write all details about DS3035 since it is a very simple form to fill once you have your passport, DS2019s and statement of reason with you!

Hope this helps.

Please Help... thanks

You should check with ISO whether you have been funded by US govt or no.

Normally if you are funded by US govt, then it will be mentioned on your DS2019.

You must first inquire with your adviser and if he/she says no to it then fill a 'NO' for question#6 of DS3035.

All the best.

Please Help... thanks

I have updated the blog with your question. Please see the blog (Stage 3). All the best.

Archived