I 129 has client address but not the LCA

bobbytax

Hello All,

My H1 got recently approved and now i have to go for VISA stamping due to family emergency. My Employer is Big MNC. i got all the documents from my employer.

My I129 has the current client address but my LCA had a different address which is 10 miles away from my current location in the same state. My employer says that there is no need of LCA with the current client address as the distance is 10 miles. He is not willing to file another LCA.

Actually my H1 got approved with the same LCA. Will that be a problem for stamping if LCA has different address when compared to I 129?

Please suggest

Thanks

Originally posted by bobbytax:

Hello All,

My H1 got recently approved and now i have to go for VISA stamping due to family emergency. My Employer is Big MNC. i got all the documents from my employer.

My I129 has the current client address but my LCA had a different address which is 10 miles away from my current location in the same state. My employer says that there is no need of LCA with the current client address as the distance is 10 miles. He is not willing to file another LCA.

Actually my H1 got approved with the same LCA. Will that be a problem for stamping if LCA has different address when compared to I 129?

Please suggest

Thanks

Yes that might create a problem...get an updated LCA, not a big deal and not complicated like the amendment ....your employer can apply for it online and you'll get one in 10 days.

Archived