H1B Petition Approved, Want to Change Employer Before Stamping.

sairam.om

Employer A filed My H1B Petition, It is Approved and Work Start date is October 2014.

I left my job and came to USA on B1 as Employer A forced me to do so, I do not have a job at the moment and the salary offered by Employer A from October 2014 is very low.

I want to look for a full time employment with a good and better MNC Employer B. 

During Stamping with Employer B, will there be any issues with respect to my B1 Travel,  break in Career and supporting documents.

Kindly requesting your suggestions in my case.

Employer A filed My H1B Petition, It is Approved and Work Start date is October 2014.
I left my job and came to USA on B1 as Employer A forced me to do so, I do not have a job at the moment and the salary offered by Employer A from October 2014 is very low.

I want to look for a full time employment with a good and better MNC Employer B. 
During Stamping with Employer B, will there be any issues with respect to my B1 Travel,  break in Career and supporting documents.

Kindly requesting your suggestions in my case.

How are you in US on B1 when you have left employer A? And on B1 you cannot work but only attend meetings or undergo training.

Any employer can file your cap exempt H1B petition anytime. No issues.

Archived