H1- B VISA Extn

super_123

Hi All,

I am working in MNC and had come to US on H1-B Visa. My visa has been expired on 7-Jan-2014. My company has filed extn to on 3-Jan-2014 to me (H1) and my wife who is on dependent Visa (H4). After 1 month, my wife petition has got approved but where as my petition is still showing as initial review and had not received any response from USCIS. Since it has been close to 6 months and I had to leave US if there is no response from USCIS within 240 days after my extn has been filed. Request to you advice me here in this situation.

Appreciate your time and consideration

Thanks!

Hi All,

I am working in MNC and had come to US on H1-B Visa. My visa has been expired on 7-Jan-2014. My company has filed extn to on 3-Jan-2014 to me (H1) and my wife who is on dependent Visa (H4). After 1 month, my wife petition has got approved but where as my petition is still showing as initial review and had not received any response from USCIS. Since it has been close to 6 months and I had to leave US if there is no response from USCIS within 240 days after my extn has been filed. Request to you advice me here in this situation.

Appreciate your time and consideration

Thanks!

Upgrade to PP immediately.

Archived