Are my Dependents visas valid ?

Skr003

Hi Every body,

My Family members spouse and kid are having H4(Dependent) Visas till January 2016.

They traveled USA  in the month of August 2013, and now they are back in INDIA for vacation.

My Question is, I'm on H1B and  I've switched the employer from ABC to XYZ and my Stamping has been done recently in INDIA. Since I  switched my Employer Should my family members also attend the VISA stamping or old Stamping are Valid ? 

Please help me, If any body faced this situation in fast.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Every body,

My Family members spouse and kid are having H4(Dependent) Visas till January 2016.

They traveled USA  in the month of August 2013, and now they are back in INDIA for vacation.

My Question is, I'm on H1B and  I've switched the employer from ABC to XYZ and my Stamping has been done recently in INDIA. Since I  switched my Employer Should my family members also attend the VISA stamping or old Stamping are Valid ? 

Please help me, If any body faced this situation in fast.

Thanks in Advance.

H4 visas are not employer dependent but primary applicant dependent. As long as you maintain valid H1B status they are fine to travel with their existing valid visa and copy of your new I797.

Archived