Looking for Female roommate (or shared accommodation) through July 10th - July 15th (Jamaica, Kingston)

Ramya45

Hi,

I am going for H1B stamping Jamaica, Kingston through July 10th - July 15th and looking for Female roommate (or shared accommodation). If anyone interested please let me know. Thanks.

I am going to Jamica(kingston) between July 10th -July 15 for H1b stamping .I would like join with you. 

Hi,

I am going for H1B stamping Jamaica, Kingston through July 9th - July 15th and looking for Female roommate (or shared accommodation). Please let me know if i can join with you aswell or anyone who is looking for a shared accommodation.

Please share your email id incase if you are willing.

Thanks

Ramya

Hi,

I'm going through July9th-July 15th to Kingston,Jamaica  for my Visa interview scheduled on July 10th. Im looking for a shared accommodation. Please let me know if anyone interested to Join me during this time frame.

Please email your response to  **************@gmail.com

Thanks

Ramya

Hi 

thanks for the reply please use this email for further communications.

*************@gmail.com

Ramya  , I am going to Jamica(kingston) between July 10th -July 15 for H1b stamping .I would also like to join with you.Can you please send me your email or contact numbers.

Thanks,

Swathi

Dear Moderator,

I am going to Jamica(kingston) between July 10th -July 15 for H1b stamping .I would also like to join with Tulasi and Ramya .Can you please send me their email id , I am unable to view them as it is being shown in this format *************@gmail.com  , Please help.

Thanks,

Swathi

Archived