L1A Stamping with less than a year eligibility

accntjose

Hello All,

I came to US on L1A visa in 2008 and currently I am in US with a valid I94 and a valid petition till Aug 2015. I cannot stay beyond Aug 2015 as my 7 years will be over.

I am planning for a visit to India in September 2014, when I will have to get my L1A stamped as well. By the time I go for stamping, my eligibility for stay in the L1A will be less than a year.

- Is there a risk in going for L1A stamping with less than a year eligibility? If so, please share your experience or for anyone who you know.

Thanks.

Hello All,

I came to US on L1A visa in 2008 and currently I am in US with a valid I94 and a valid petition till Aug 2015. I cannot stay beyond Aug 2015 as my 7 years will be over.

I am planning for a visit to India in September 2014, when I will have to get my L1A stamped as well. By the time I go for stamping, my eligibility for stay in the L1A will be less than a year.

- Is there a risk in going for L1A stamping with less than a year eligibility? If so, please share your experience or for anyone who you know.

Thanks.

No risk as long as you have all documents. Do not worry.

Archived