Hello,

Here is quick overview of H1b application -

H1 application approved in Oct 2010

H1b Stamping in Chennai Dec2010

Entered US for Client A in Dec 2010

Filed for H1b extension(client A) and got validity till Dec 2016

I have my i140 approved

Question

1. I need to travel to Mexico to get stamping. But now I am moving to Client B and my company has filed for new LCA. DO I need to have H1b amendment done before stamping as I129 for H1b extension was client A where my LCA is for Client B. ( My job role is the same only client location has changed to a different state).

2. I am on EVC model now. I have end client letter, W2, vendor letter, pay stubs. One of my friends said, it is illegal for H1b to be on EVC? Is this true?

1. I need to travel to Mexico to get stamping. But now I am moving to Client B and my company has filed for new LCA. DO I need to have H1b amendment done before stamping as I129 for H1b extension was client A where my LCA is for Client B. ( My job role is the same only client location has changed to a different state).

2. I am on EVC model now. I have end client letter, W2, vendor letter, pay stubs. One of my friends said, it is illegal for H1b to be on EVC? Is this true?

Yes, you need amendment.

EVC is not illegal, but in this case EE relationship doesn't exist which is required for H1 approval.

Archived