H1B Transfer outside US

ssk_muthy

Hi, I am based out of India and have a valid petition. I have traveled to US and stayed for two years and came back to India. Currently I am in Swiss and wish to move to US. I have my H1B approved petition however which is not stamped yet. My Petition expires by this Oct 2014. Can I jump company from here to another company and travel to US from Swiss? Or Do I have go back to India for Stamping? Can you please suggest a better and realistic option for me to travel to US now. Thanks for your support.

Hi, I am based out of India and have a valid petition. I have traveled to US and stayed for two years and came back to India. Currently I am in Swiss and wish to move to US. I have my H1B approved petition however which is not stamped yet. My Petition expires by this Oct 2014. Can I jump company from here to another company and travel to US from Swiss? Or Do I have go back to India for Stamping? Can you please suggest a better and realistic option for me to travel to US now. Thanks for your support.

Yes you can. But check the consulate website for visa interview.

Thank you very much for the reply. I am not a Swiss Resident. I would like to understand, will there be any difficulties in transfer or movement from Swiss? Also as I have mentioned, I havent stamped. So will there be any issues or do I have to travel back to India for stampping or is there anyother possibilities without traveling to India? Appreciate your answer..

Archived