H1B Transfer issue from Regular to Premium

reddy3206

Hi, 

I am on H1B and working for company A but due to some reasons I have changed to company B and they have filed the H1B in regular processing after two weeks I requested my employer to process my H1B in premium processing.

It is now 10 days still my H1B case status is in acceptance state only.

my question whether there is a chance of rejection of H1B due to change of normal processing to Premium.

company A has revoked my H1B but before that only company B has filed the H1B.

Thanks Jairichi,.

My end client has not provided the client letter  to my employer but given the vendor agreement letter is there any chance of getting RFE on this for my application.

Except end client letter my employer has submitted all remaining documents perfectly.

Thanks Jairichi,.

My end client has not provided the client letter  to my employer but given the vendor agreement letter is there any chance of getting RFE on this for my application.

Except end client letter my employer has submitted all remaining documents perfectly.

If client is not providing client letter then at least a letter to mentioning that is required.

Thanks Jairichi,

As expected my h1b case status moved to RFE only,Still not received mails from USCIS but expecting mostly due end client letter not submitted.

My manager is kind enough he is ready to give mail confirmation of why they will not providing client letters.

These  mails of my manager will work to approve my case or should I need to get mails from even colleague also  to confirm I am working there.

one thing I forgot to mention I am working under EVC model.

Thanks Jairichi,

As expected my h1b case status moved to RFE only,Still not received mails from USCIS but expecting mostly due end client letter not submitted.

My manager is kind enough he is ready to give mail confirmation of why they will not providing client letters.

These  mails of my manager will work to approve my case or should I need to get mails from even colleague also  to confirm I am working there.

one thing I forgot to mention I am working under EVC model.

Mail from manager will surely help you. Your attorney will advice you on this.

Archived