H1B same client but different location

I appreciate your thoughts on the below situation. 

I have an approved I 797 and H1B visa stamped till Feb 2017 and work in employer-client model. Now, I will be moving to a different location with the same client and employer, for example say from San Diego to Santa Barbara. My job responsibilities, employer and client manager will be the same. Will my employer have to file both new LCA and H1B amendment or just LCA would work fine? 
If I need to file for amendment as well, how about the end client letter? My client manager will still be sitting at old location. I will be able to get a letter from my client manager stating that i will be working from new location (Santa Barbara) but his address on the letter head will still be the old address (San Diego). Is there an issue with that? 

Regards.

Hi, 

I will be working for the same client but at a different client location (for example Microsoft Seattle to Microsoft SFO) 

My employer is ready to do both LCA and H1B amendment. I can very easily get a new client letter from the client manager stating the new work location (which is clients office in SFO) My specific question is, do you see any issues if the client manager works at Seattle office and I work at Client's SFO office?

Regards.

If your new location is outside normal commuting location (or in a different MSA),  you need a new LCA and H1 Amendment.   As I understand,  technically (per law)  you need only a new LCA  but USCIS insist for an H1 Amendment as well.

Client letter from Seattle office is not a problem

Archived