RFE clock reset?

tadi18

Hi,

I had an approved H1B petition in OCt 2008 through a company A in USA. Due to some personal reasons i haven't travelled to USA on H1B visa (even i didnt went to consulate for H1B visa stamping).

Now, i would like to get my H1B visa stamp and travel on H1B visa.

Company B (Global MNC) from India filed H1B cap exempt process.  From USCIS, yesterday, we received RFE and stating that  my petition was revoked.

Can you please advise, possible ways  to get h1B vis stamp on approved H1B petition as soon as possible due to project requirement, as filing of new petition is a tedious and have to wait till Oct 2015. 

Highly appreciated your advise...  

Hi,

I had an approved H1B petition in OCt 2008 through a company A in USA. Due to some personal reasons i haven't travelled to USA on H1B visa (even i didnt went to consulate for H1B visa stamping).

Now, i would like to get my H1B visa stamp and travel on H1B visa.

Company B (Global MNC) from India filed H1B cap exempt process.  From USCIS, yesterday, we received RFE and stating that  my petition was revoked.

Can you please advise, possible ways  to get h1B vis stamp on approved H1B petition as soon as possible due to project requirement, as filing of new petition is a tedious and have to wait till Oct 2015. 

Highly appreciated your advise...  

Contact an attorney from Murthy law firm.

Archived