Some doubts on interview questions

HI,

1.My salary on pay check is way more than the salary listed in LCA?

How to answer this if VO asks me during the interview???

2. Im currently working with Client B and my current i-797 is filed when i was working with Client A.

But i also do have extension which is filed while working with Client B. I don't have amendment for my                     current I-797.

How can i answer this question if VO asks me?

Thanks in advance!!!!

HI,

1.My salary on pay check is way more than the salary listed in LCA?

How to answer this if VO asks me during the interview???

2. Im currently working with Client B and my current i-797 is filed when i was working with Client A.

But i also do have extension which is filed while working with Client B. I don't have amendment for my                     current I-797.

How can i answer this question if VO asks me?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Simple tell the truth.

Rkovoor,

What is the work location address on your LCA ? Client A or Client B address?

If your current LCA has Client A address, it is not recommended to attend visa interview unless 

you file new LCA with Client B address and even file for amendment. This complete process takes 3 weeks.

Just think, If VO asks about your client location or paystubs and if he compares the same in LCA, What is the answer you can give him ?

Rkovoor,

What is the work location address on your LCA ? Client A or Client B address?

If your current LCA has Client A address, it is not recommended to attend visa interview unless 

you file new LCA with Client B address and even file for amendment. This complete process takes 3 weeks.

Just think, If VO asks about your client location or paystubs and if he compares the same in LCA, What is the answer you can give him ?

Thanks for all your suggestions!!!

I attended the interview yesterday and i got my approval.

I haven't done my amendment..... i have only extension.

So when we have extension with Client B, there is no need of amendment with Client A.

Thanks

My visa was approved in Vancouver this Monday . VO asked me where do I work . I said I work at my client location . Later after few questions he asked lca pay checks and license . While he was checking LCA. He pointed with his finger at work address. Indeed they check your LCA for work location and salary

Archived