Rfe deadline over 2 weeks. No response

tadi18

My h1 is applied in 2013 Cap and got an RFE soon after we upgraded it to premium processing in March after 11 days into PP. Deadline to reply is June 2 and my employer said he responded on June 2. It has been 2 weeks and uscis still had no update on their website.

I am not sure if my employer lied that he responded as he said it was complex RFE and at one point was going to give up.

How soon after deadline will uscis deny the RFE if response is not received? Is this delay normal even though we have PP?

Valid question. Yes i hate to work for this employer and unfortunately cannot transfer until it is approved as this is my 1st H1B ever.

I have a job in hand and they are waiting for my H1 approval before they can transfer it.  Well, sounds like i just need to wait on USCIS to update their website. 

Unfortunately, this is my 1st H1 and until it is approved, i cannot transfer it. That being said, i have an offer with a company and they are waiting to get this H1 approved before they can apply a transfer.

Given the situation, looks like i have no way to find out what the current status is. Employer is not responding to my email or phone.

I am curious to know how long after deadline will uscis deny an rfe if no response if received?

Unfortunately, this is my 1st H1 and until it is approved, i cannot transfer it. That being said, i have an offer with a company and they are waiting to get this H1 approved before they can apply a transfer.

Given the situation, looks like i have no way to find out what the current status is. Employer is not responding to my email or phone.

I am curious to know how long after deadline will uscis deny an rfe if no response if received?

Normally in a RFE document there will be the deadline by which a response is requested. Based on what you say you do not have access to that.

Archived