Getting an Appointment in Canada by picking Residing in Canada

sp.anu

I've seen some threads where they mentioned that they booked an appointment by picking Residing in Canada  after going to Canada... Has anyone else done this?

And also if this work can we book an appointment before going t.o Canada instead of after to Canada

I've seen some threads where they mentioned that they booked an appointment by picking Residing in Canada  after going to Canada... Has anyone else done this?

And also if this work can we book an appointment before going t.o Canada instead of after to Canada

If you select that option then they will ask about the Residency details, can you provide those details??

Moreover you need to provide your passport details, so don't act to smart.

If you want an visa appt then go to your home country if its emergency....

Hi all,

Please do not select the residence option, just because you are able to get an appointment, I just went for my Stamping in Ottawa on June 11th and I got an appointment by selecting this option as I am a Canadian Resident (PR holder)

In the Consulate, while giving them the DS160 and your Visa documents, they are asking for the proof of residence in Canada, (Apartment Lease, bank Statement, SIN (Social Insurance Number, which is equivalent to SSN) or Employment letter) in my case i was able to provide them my PR card. Just wanted to provide you the info.. before you book the appointment and go through the hassle.

Good Luck

Archived