Admin processing at Hyd.. can I attend visa again ?

karun

My visa went into admin processing after submitting documents using Dropbox. They did not ask for any additional documents or gave me a reason for admin processing. 

Can I attend visa interview in Canada with same petition while my case is still under process in Hyderabad ?

My visa went into admin processing after submitting documents using Dropbox. They did not ask for any additional documents or gave me a reason for admin processing. 

Can I attend visa interview in Canada with same petition while my case is still under process in Hyderabad ?

You can. But, you might be asked to withdraw your H1B application in Hyderabad. Also, changing US consulate is not going to change anything.

Do you have your 797 and passport with you??

I think you can't attend the interview at some other location when its under process.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived