Question for H1B people


Recommended Posts

Actually, I wouldn't call the IRS about it. That would be like calling USCIS for an immigration question. You get the clueless "helpdesk" people.

The best way is to discuss the situation with an experienced CPA or business lawyer.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.