Looking for a female going to stamping (Jamaica, Kingston) in July/August...

Amu8

Hi, 

I am looking for a female who is going to stamping -Jamaica, Kingston in July/August... I still did not book the date. As soon as I find someone , I can join with them and can plan accordingly. Please contact me ..

Thank you!

Hi, 

I am looking for a female who is going to stamping -Jamaica, Kingston in July/August... I still did not book the date. As soon as I find someone , I can join with them and can plan accordingly. Please contact me ..

Thank you!

I have booked an appointment for me and my wife on August 7th 8:00 AM at Kingston, Jamaica. I will book my flight for Aug 6th. We live in MD/VA area.

I have booked an appointment for me and my wife on August 7th 8:00 AM at Kingston, Jamaica. I will book my flight for Aug 6th. We live in MD/VA area.

Can you please send me an email to ************@gmail.com so that we can talk further? 

Can you please check my profile for my email address and email me? So that  I can contact you  .. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived