some doubts on H1b Stamping process

Hello,

I have some questions regarding my H1. Please help me

I have a valid H1-B visa from Oct 2012 to Oct 2014. At that time i was working with Client A. in 2013 i joined Client B and i haven't done the Amendment.

Recently i applied for H-1 extension and it is approved. This extension is valid from Oct'2014. I'm still with Client B.

While filling DS-160 or if V.O asks the H1b copy during interview, which one i have to give? Is amendment required for the current H1b ?

Hello,

I have a valid H1-B visa from Oct 2012 to Oct 2014. At that time i was working with Client A. in 2013 i joined Client B and i haven't done the Amendment.

Recently i applied for H-1 extension and it is approved. This extension is valid from Oct'2014. I'm still with Client B.

While filling DS-160 or if V.O asks the H1b copy during interview, which one i have to give? Is amendment required for the current H1b ?

If your ext was filed with client B's details then you are good to go.

Hello,

You need to have an amended H1B petition if you are going for stamping.

Archived