Transfer unused H1B

G1MC

I have my H1B petition approved for Client A(I have a copy of petition). As the project of client A is not with our company I have still not used my H1B(Still in India. Never travelled to US) Now my company has filed for amendment for Client B which is in RFE status. Now I got a information that there is no open onsite position with client B.

Suppose amendment petition of Client B gets approved and if my company does not provide me the copy of amendment petition of Client B. I have the below questions

1. Do I need a copy of all the approved petition to transfer the H1B to the new company?

2. I have the Receipt number of amendment petition. Will it be sufficient to transfer my H1B to the new company?

3. Need a check list of document to transfer unused H1B (Still in India. Never travelled to US)

Thanks

I have my H1B petition approved for Client A(I have a copy of petition). As the project of client A is not with our company I have still not used my H1B(Still in India. Never travelled to US) Now my company has filed for amendment for Client B which is in RFE status. Now I got a information that there is no open onsite position with client B.

Suppose amendment petition of Client B gets approved and if my company does not provide me the copy of amendment petition of Client B. I have the below questions

1. Do I need a copy of all the approved petition to transfer the H1B to the new company?

2. I have the Receipt number of amendment petition. Will it be sufficient to transfer my H1B to the new company?

3. Need a check list of document to transfer unused H1B (Still in India. Never travelled to US)

Thanks

1. No. The first one will be sufficient.

2. Should be fine.

3. Your new employer's attorney will advise you.

Archived