h1b stamping in India 2nd time

sidm1810

Hi,

My passport visa stamp has expired in Dec 2013 and I'm planing to travel to india in july next month.

My i 797 is valid till dec 2016 so I would need to go for VISA stamping at the india counsulate.

Considering this is my second stamping,what is the process..Do I need to attend the VISA interview or just submit the documents?

Hi,

My passport visa stamp has expired in Dec 2013 and I'm planing to travel to india in july next month.

My i 797 is valid till dec 2016 so I would need to go for VISA stamping at the india counsulate.

Considering this is my second stamping,what is the process..Do I need to attend the VISA interview or just submit the documents?

Check whether you qualify from drop box. If YES you have the option of drop box or attend visa interview.

Hi,

Check the consulate website whether you are eligible for visa interview waiver program or not?

Archived