Amendment Petition and H1B transfer

sruthika

Hi,

Situation1: I have approved H1B with X company. I am India. I didn't travel to USA. Due to some reasons X company project got canceled and he wants to file an amendment petition with one of his clients YY. 

Question1: Need I to go for the interview again for the amendment petition approval?

Question2: If the Amendment petition for YY client is not approved. Will there be any problem for my existing H1B visa?

Question3: is it fine to file the amendment petition to different clients simultaneously or it should be done one after the other?

Situation2: I have approved H1B with X company. But I didn't travel to USA. Due to some reasons X company project got canceled. Now I want to transfer this H1B to some other company from India.

Question1: Need I to go for the interview again for the new employer petition?

Question2: If the new H1B transfer petition is not approved. Will there be any problem for my existing H1B visa?

Question3: is it fine to file the H1 Transfer petition to different companies simultaneously or it should be done one after the other?

Thanks,

Sruthi

Hi,

I am travelling to USA on H1B for the first time and I am travelling for another client which is not specified when H1B got approved. This process is done through New LCA and Amendment petition. What are the list of mandatory and non mandatory documents that I need to carry when I am travelling to USA?

Thanks,

Sruthi

Archived