Passport got damaged after i filled DS160 form. Should i fill the form again ?

vijaykm123

Hello,

I am planning to go to India to get H1b visa stamped on my passport. I filled all details on DS160 and got email confirmation. How ever my passport got damaged after I filled DS160. I already got a new Indian passport. Passport number, photo, previous visa stamp and other details in old passport are still visible. I did not pay Visa stamping fees of $190 and book slot yet.

Do I have to fill DS160 form again with new passport details or can i continue with paying fees and booking visa interview slot?

Thanks,
Vijay.

Hello,

I am planning to go to India to get H1b visa stamped on my passport. I filled all details on DS160 and got email confirmation. How ever my passport got damaged after I filled DS160. I already got a new Indian passport. Passport number, photo, previous visa stamp and other details in old passport are still visible. I did not pay Visa stamping fees of $190 and book slot yet.

Do I have to fill DS160 form again with new passport details or can i continue with paying fees and booking visa interview slot?

Thanks,

Vijay.

Fill a new DS160.

Archived