Admin processing in Ottawa after visa approved

venus23

Hi, 

Is anybody in the same scenario or had gone through this scenario before.

I had my visa interview on May 29th 2014 and was approved and VO said once my pims is updated i will recieve my passport. But on June 4th my status changed to admin processing asking me list of docs such as paystubs, w2, h1b petition.

submitted that and than they requested for my client info. submited that too. On 9th june 2014 my status is still on admin processing.

Please advice if anybody is in the same scenario how many days it takes to get the visa stamped. The embassy has still not contacted my client. so i am not sure whats happening and when will i recieve my visa.

please suggest

• 8 months later...
Hi All,

Today I have attended interview in US Consulate Ottawa. Visa Officer has put stamp on all three petitions and crock checked Managerial Capacity approved box.

After some time when I checked the status - Its says your case is in Administrative processing.

VO asked multiple questions ;at end check pay stubs and asked did you travel in Nov/Dec to any where within united states. I said no after that VO put some 2-3 minutes in typing and checking some details.

Am working for same company and got L1B from same consulate some time 2 years back. Guys share your experiences. This thing has put me in trouble... 

Any suggestions and experience sharing would be highly appreciated ...

Sandy

Hi All,

Today I have attended interview in US Consulate Ottawa. Visa Officer has put stamp on all three petitions and crock checked Managerial Capacity approved box.

After some time when I checked the status - Its says your case is in Administrative processing.

VO asked multiple questions ;at end check pay stubs and asked did you travel in Nov/Dec to any where within united states. I said no after that VO put some 2-3 minutes in typing and checking some details.

Am working for same company and got L1B from same consulate some time 2 years back. Guys share your experiences. This thing has put me in trouble... 

Sandy

Hi All,

Sandy

Archived