H1b transfer during I290B in progress- what are the chance of getting without counselor processing?

Denied_H1b

Hi,

Request you to clarify my situation to understand what should be done from my end

My I129 application got denied due to my education and Work experience with Employer A

My Employer A filed B2 visa on the sameday of denial on the USCIS website

My employer A filed MTR on 31st day of denial

I approached Employer B to transfer my H1b based on my previous petition(revoked) for the same client and I started working on the day of the receipt number received

I have a new employer C who is willing to aponsor new H1 transfer on PP with their direct client

My question is, what are the chances of approval from Employer C? I have my Visa stamping and I 94 valid till 2015 from the employer who revoked the peition after joining with Employer A. 

As my Emp A has already filed MTR, Will I get the approval based on couslor processing? what are the chances of getting approval without change of status

Since I have visa stamping valid till 2015, do I need to go to any consulate in other country and attend visa interview once I get approval from Employer C or just go out of country and come back with the approved petition?

Archived