H1 transfer POE question

Hello all,

I appreciate all the attorneys who are helping us with immigration issues . You surely need a high five .  Here is my situation

I am working with a company A at client B . My project will over at client B in first week of June . I got a full time opportunity with Company C and the joining date is in 3rd week of july ( July 21 )..I have a valid visa with Company A till Oct 2015. I am planning to go india as i have around 1 month of gap between joining Company C .

Assuming my H1 Transfer petition gets approved by June 15 , I want to travel from June 20 to July 15 . 

1) If I give notice to my employer before leaving to India and he revokes my H1 , will I have any issue at POE 

2)  If I give notice to my employer before leaving to India and he stops running payroll as I am out of country will it be an issue in future .

3)  If I give notice to my employer before leaving to India and he accepts my resignation , I wont be having pay slips between July 16 to July 21 after returning to US . Will this be a problem .

4) If I give notice to my employer before leaving to India when i come back to US , at POE what should i say and show . Should i say i am working with Company A or Company B . Which i797 i should show them 

5) If i give him notice after coming to US , at POE what should i say and show . Should i say i am working with Company A or Company B . Which i797 i should show them 

Thanks

LuckyLoser

Archived