J2 to H1b stamping

SVT

Hi,

I’m on J2 visa which will be expiring on June 30th, 2014. My spouse (physician) who is on J1 visa got his waiver approved last month and also got his H1b approved recently. My employer is now doing H1b for me (premium processing). My education (Masters in Pharmacy and PhD) is from India (have the equivalency education credential evaluation reports). I have been doing Postdoctoral fellowship since 2011 and took a certification exam (AAB) based on my postdoctoral training. Since I have done my Masters and PhD in India, can I go to Canada for my first time H1 visa stamping?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi,

I’m on J2 visa which will be expiring on June 30th, 2014. My spouse (physician) who is on J1 visa got his waiver approved last month and also got his H1b approved recently. My employer is now doing H1b for me (premium processing). My education (Masters in Pharmacy and PhD) is from India (have the equivalency education credential evaluation reports). I have been doing Postdoctoral fellowship since 2011 and took a certification exam (AAB) based on my postdoctoral training. Since I have done my Masters and PhD in India, can I go to Canada for my first time H1 visa stamping?

Thank you very much in advance.

Visa stamping for you at Canada is at VO's discretion. Home country is the good option. 

Archived