H-1B transfer denied options

srivatsavaguduri

Dear Murthy Forum,

I was working as a Full-time employee at Company A and happened to lose my job on Apr 02, 2014. I found another job at company B. 

LCA was filed on 05/02 and H1-B application was sent on 05/09.

My last paystub was on 05/02 which was submitted to USCIS along with the H1 transfer application.

got an RFE requesting W4 form and last two paystubs on 05/23 and attorney has responded immediately and still waiting a response from USCIS.

My concern is what happens if the transfer is denied. I was told by the attorney that I need to travel abroad and get my visa approved in this case. I was not getting much details.

Can I know what is a detailed procedure in case I am denied for the H1 transfer. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you. 

Dear Murthy Forum,

I was working as a Full-time employee at Company A and happened to lose my job on Apr 02, 2014. I found another job at company B. 

LCA was filed on 05/02 and H1-B application was sent on 05/09.

My last paystub was on 05/02 which was submitted to USCIS along with the H1 transfer application.

got an RFE requesting W4 form and last two paystubs on 05/23 and attorney has responded immediately and still waiting a response from USCIS.

My concern is what happens if the transfer is denied. I was told by the attorney that I need to travel abroad and get my visa approved in this case. I was not getting much details.

Can I know what is a detailed procedure in case I am denied for the H1 transfer. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you. 

If I797 approval notice comes without an I94 then you need to exit US and enter with a valid H1B visa and I797.

Archived