When to start GC processing


Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,


Me and my wife hold a H1-B visa and work for different employers. Can we apply for a GC together? and we want to change our status to Married and how can we do that?



You cannot file GC together. Your employer has to file it.

You need to inform about your martial status update to your HR dept.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.