Automatic revalidation travelling to Canada


Recommended Posts

Hi All


I am planning to travel to Canada for a week to get my Canadian PR process completed.. Can I come back to U.S after getting SIN and without getting my stamping process done. I am currently on H1B and in my 7th year


Appreciate a quick reply



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.