H4 first time entry to USA

us56

Hi,

I have come to US in end of april 2014 on H1B. my employer is in different location (A), when i came here my LCA location was different (B). Now i am working in location C. I will be applying for new LCA for the client where i am currently working ( location C). will there be any issue for my husband coming to location C on h4 at port of entry. Can he mention that i am working in location C?

thank you.

Hi,

I have come to US in end of april 2014 on H1B. my employer is in different location (A), when i came here my LCA location was different (B). Now i am working in location C. I will be applying for new LCA for the client where i am currently working ( location C). will there be any issue for my husband coming to location C on h4 at port of entry. Can he mention that i am working in location C?

thank you.

Once your LCA is changed your spouse can enter without any issues.

Thanks for the reply. My employer has to do h1 ammendment as well since there is location change. Will there be any issue if there is a vendor in between client and employer now?

My current h1 does not have vendor model.

What will be the issue if my h1 ammendment gets denied? Will i be out of status?

Thanks for the reply. My employer has to do h1 ammendment as well since there is location change. Will there be any issue if there is a vendor in between client and employer now?

My current h1 does not have vendor model.

What will be the issue if my h1 ammendment gets denied? Will i be out of status?

More layers makes USCIS to scrutinize your application more in detail. If denied you will have to exit US or find a new employer.

I have changed the client and now working through vendor.

I have valid documrntation. Client letter and the MSA.

Will there be any reason for my ammendment to be denied if original h1 was for employer to client and ammendment is for EVC.

Is it valid to apply for such ammendment?

Thanks

Archived