H4 to F1 visa stamping in canada


Recommended Posts



Following is my situation. I was on H4 visa and converted my F1 visa. I never travelled out of United States after my F1 approval. My husband and I got our Canadian PR. So, we need to go Canada to complete our landing process and planning to visit Canada just for 10 days.




1. Do I need to go for F1 visa stamping in Canada to reenter into the United States?


Appreciate your help.


Thank You.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.