Regarding LCA

Vja_Naren

HI,

I work for a Client in City A through my Employer in City B. I got my H1 Approved when I was living in City A. Due to personal reasons I moved to City C for which my client agreed and granted WFH. My LCA was updated for change of address to City C.

I am planning to go for stamping in Canada. Would that be a problem now with all addresses?

What kind of questions i might face? What are the answers I suppose to give? Plz help me out.

Thanks.

Whatever the questions might be, just tell the truth.

Of course I have no intention of lying and I will carry all correct and genuine documents.

How ever...I need a small clarification on whether I need an amendment or not??

I am with same client, same employer, same project and same H1B. Due to personal reasons, I have to move to a different city 300 miles away from my client location and a different state. My Client was OK with this and granted WFH. I used to travel sometimes to my client location if needed.

For the Change of address, My employer suggested new LCA was applied and get certified with my Home address as Place of Employment. The Old LCA with which H1B was applied was still not cancelled.

1) Does this scenario need H1B amendment?

2) My Latest Taxes and pay stubs are all with New LCA and old ones are with old LCA addresses. Would this be a problem?

3) Is the above Scenario legal? Is there a chance that Visa officer notices this?

4) What should I answer if I face a question like why the addresses in stubs doesn't match with H1B petition address?

Whatever the questions might be, just tell the truth.

Of course I have no intention of lying and I will carry all correct and genuine documents.

How ever...I need a small clarification on whether I need an amendment or not??

I am with same client, same employer, same project and same H1B. Due to personal reasons, I have to move to a different city 300 miles away from my client location and a different state. My Client was OK with this and granted WFH. I used to travel sometimes to my client location if needed.

For the Change of address, My employer suggested new LCA was applied and get certified with my Home address as Place of Employment. The Old LCA with which H1B was applied was still not cancelled.

1) Does this scenario need H1B amendment?

2) My Latest Taxes and pay stubs are all with New LCA and old ones are with old LCA addresses. Would this be a problem?

3) Is the above Scenario legal? Is there a chance that Visa officer notices this?

4) What should I answer if I face a question like why the addresses in stubs doesn't match with H1B petition address?

Hi Rahul....Plz reply to my above post....

Thanks

Archived