Mass RFEs for EB2I ?

zak74

I see a thread in ******** where lots of people in EB2I who applied in early 2012 are getting RFEs for I-693 (medical) and EVLs.

So far it looks like people with PDs until Sep 2008 has got them.

My PD is Nov 2008. Applied in March 2012. I haven't got any RFE yet.

Has anyone with Nov 2008 or beyond got RFEs this month?

Got a RFE, my PD Sep 2008.

Any idea, on what is going on. Why this Medical RFE, so late? Should I use a different doctor to do the medical now?

Wow.just one reply to this post after 3 days? ******** is buzzing with postings from people with 2008 PD EB2I getting RFEs.

Answering your question, the i-693 medical tests usually expires in one year. last year, they extended that validity for one more year. But this year they haven't. So they are sending RFEs for people with pending i-485s whose medical has expired or going to expire in the couple of months. According to a news posting in Oh Law firm, it looks like they are sending RFEs to those with PDs they expect to become current in the last fiscal quarter of this year. And most RFEs are issued to 2008 EB2India PDs from TSC. Go and read other forums.

Got a RFE, my PD Sep 2008.

Any idea, on what is going on. Why this Medical RFE, so late? Should I use a different doctor to do the medical now?

You don't need to use the same doctor. Any doctor approved by USCIS can do. USCIS website has a search feature for doctors by location.

I see a thread in ******** where lots of people in EB2I who applied in early 2012 are getting RFEs for I-693 (medical) and EVLs.

So far it looks like people with PDs until Sep 2008 has got them.

My PD is Nov 2008. Applied in March 2012. I haven't got any RFE yet.

Has anyone with Nov 2008 or beyond got RFEs this month?

PD is dec 2008. Got an RFE 4 days back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived