Help on Canadian visitor visa documents

maverick1234

Hi Friends,

I am applying for Canadian visitor visa through online. When I answered couple of questions its  asking me below documents.

Itinerary, Travel

Proof of Income

Proof of Means of Financial Support

Passport or travel document

Proof of Medical Exam

Digital Photo

Proof of Relationship

Travel History

Employment Reference Letter

Invitation Letter

i am fine with most of the documents. However I have couple of questions related to some :

Itinerary, Travel:

I don’t have a slot  for H1b Interview, I am planning to book the date once the Canadian visitor visa is approved.How do deal with this ? Is there a way to overcome this issue ?

Proof of Medical Exam:

Do we need to provide this ? If so , do we have to get a certificate from a doctor.

Proof of RelationShip:

I don’t have any relations in Canada. Can we ignore this ?

Invitation Letter:

Which document to provide as I don’t have my visa interview slot .

Thanks and appreciate the help.

I am in the same boat. However i personally visited the VAC in NYC and submitted all the documents.

I was not required to give iternery and medical docs. I applied on 12th May and still have not heard back. Once i get my passport with Visa i would book a slot for Toronto. h1b visa stamping

@maverick1234

Itinerary, Travel /Invitation Letter:

Draf a letter saying you didnt planned your travel yet/ approx month and purpose of your visit.. and upload it (I did the same when i applied mine),i didnt have any issues.

Medical proof :I am not sure (I didnt provided any).                                                                                                  

Hope this info helps you! Good luck.

Itinerary, Travel:

I don’t have a slot  for H1b Interview, I am planning to book the date once the Canadian visitor visa is approved.How do deal with this ? Is there a way to overcome this issue ?

Ans: You do not need to give itinerary if you have not planned yet your travel dates. it is absolutely ok to send packages without itinerary. However i have heard that if you apply online than online application is not allowing you to move to next page if you do not insert itinerary. In that case i would recommend you to apply through mail .

Proof of Medical Exam:

Do we need to provide this ? If so , do we have to get a certificate from a doctor.

Ans: No need to give any proof. i have not gave anything.

Proof of RelationShip:

I don’t have any relations in Canada. Can we ignore this ?

Answers: If you do not have anyone living in canada no need to give anything.

Invitation Letter:

Which document to provide as I don’t have my visa interview slot .

Answer: No need to give invitation letter as you do not have anyone live in canada you can just put the place and location you visiting is city name. For ex. if you going to vancouver for stamping than just put city name and thats it.

Thanks and appreciate the help.

what we did for itinerary is, we just took the screen shot of the flight search result online. We went to travel website, search for return flight on specific date, open that itinerary pate - before you put your name & credit card. Took the screenshot of it and attached it to online canadian visa application. I would recommend online application because it is much faster and you do not need to send your passport until they ask.

Archived