H1B Visa : What is the maximum time it takes for status to change from administrative processing to approved or issued

NJC

I had H1B visa interview ystd 22nd may at 12 PM and my visa approved, I got white paper with details to collect passport and a red slip to collect passport. 

From the posts i have seen on murthy forum, people have got the status changed to approved or issued in 1-2 days. 

I am checking today 23rd, it still showing admin processing.

Do you guys know how long it takes for status to change?

I had H1B visa interview ystd 22nd may at 12 PM and my visa approved, I got white paper with details to collect passport and a red slip to collect passport. 

From the posts i have seen on murthy forum, people have got the status changed to approved or issued in 1-2 days. 

I am checking today 23rd, it still showing admin processing.

Do you guys know how long it takes for status to change?

Give a couple of working days.

Hello NJC,

I interviewed on the 22nd at 8am in the Calgary embassy and it still shows up as admin processing even though the VO said that my visa was approved (no admin processing or 221g). She did mention that the passport will be ready in a week's time.

Just out of curiosity, what embassy did you go to?

Hello NJC,

I interviewed on the 22nd at 8am in the Calgary embassy and it still shows up as admin processing even though the VO said that my visa was approved (no admin processing or 221g). She did mention that the passport will be ready in a week's time.

Just out of curiosity, what embassy did you go to?

@Calgarymay, I went to Toronto on 22nd may, 12PM and mine's showing admin processing as well. VO approved my visa  and asked me to collect passport on tuesday but since today 26th is holiday, i believe status could change on tuesday or Wednesday.

Archived