H1B White slip Hyderabad consulate

indidallasite

Hello All,

My wife works for XYZ company. Her previous H1B VISA got expired in last year. We got married this year and she was supposed to go for stamping during that time but before leaving to India here employer said that she needed H1 amendment. During H1 amendment she got a query asking for some details regarding her company. Somehow it got cleared after 2 months and her H1 got approved. But when she went for H1 stamping at Hyderabad consulate they gave her a white slip and said that she will be asked some generic questions that she has to reply via email. She got an email with questions about previous countries visited, previous employers, details about parents etc., Her interview was on 22 Mar. Did anyone face similar situation at Hyderabad consulate. How long did it take for it to get resolved.

Thanks in advance for all your replies.  

Hello All,

My wife works for XYZ company. Her previous H1B VISA got expired in last year. We got married this year and she was supposed to go for stamping during that time but before leaving to India here employer said that she needed H1 amendment. During H1 amendment she got a query asking for some details regarding her company. Somehow it got cleared after 2 months and her H1 got approved. But when she went for H1 stamping at Hyderabad consulate they gave her a white slip and said that she will be asked some generic questions that she has to reply via email. She got an email with questions about previous countries visited, previous employers, details about parents etc., Her interview was on 22 Mar. Did anyone face similar situation at Hyderabad consulate. How long did it take for it to get resolved.

There is no time limit for administrative processing.

Hello All,

Sorry to hear. But you need to wait. I guess that's the only option for now.

Archived