APproved I-140 H1B extension Denied filed new Petition under consular Process got approved

Hi All,

I received H1B I-797B approval for 3 years  under Consular Processing refered to Vancouver Consulate. Already Old I-94 expired almost 7 months. Is it ok to go to canada for h1b stamping since it is refered to vancouver. If so what are the Ways to get Canada Visa since i dont have Valid I-94 what status should i say when applying for canada visitor visa application form.

Regards,

srinath

Hi All,

I received H1B I-797B approval for 3 years  under Consular Processing refered to Vancouver Consulate. Already Old I-94 expired almost 7 months. Is it ok to go to canada for h1b stamping since it is refered to vancouver. If so what are the Ways to get Canada Visa since i dont have Valid I-94 what status should i say when applying for canada visitor visa application form.

Regards,

srinath

Generally speaking, a person has to attend the visa interview at their home country. In your case, though it was referred to Vancouver, I suggest you to go to your home country because getting Canadian visa itself takes time and moreover you are currently out of status, so chances of getting Canadian are less. And you can explain the same when you attend the interview in your home country.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Regards,

srinath

Hi Srinath,

This is RK , I am also same boat like you, if you give me yr number so i can call.

Thanks

RK

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Regards,

srinath

what's the speciality with h1b under consular processing? how is it different from normal h1b?

Archived