H1B not used since 2009 n expired. B1 rejected in 2011. now going for H1B renewal stamping

harish2621

Hi,

To brief, I visited on F1 in 2005. was on OPT with employer-X till 2008. petition approved through employer-X but transferred immediately to employer-Y from jan 2009 to jul 2009. Got H1B VISA stamped in sep 2009 but I stayed back in India as things were not good at home. This VISA expired in 2010. I applied for B1 in jun-2011 through comp-Z (IND) but was rejected. Now I applied for H1B not falling under new quota (Renewal) and going for stamping on 30th. My concern is what questions might arise and how to answer them. Kindly reply/advise. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Harish

Hi,

To brief, I visited on F1 in 2005. was on OPT with employer-X till 2008. petition approved through employer-X but transferred immediately to employer-Y from jan 2009 to jul 2009. Got H1B VISA stamped in sep 2009 but I stayed back in India as things were not good at home. This VISA expired in 2010. I applied for B1 in jun-2011 through comp-Z (IND) but was rejected. Now I applied for H1B not falling under new quota (Renewal) and going for stamping on 30th. My concern is what questions might arise and how to answer them. Kindly reply/advise. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Harish

Any question might be asked and answer the truth.

Archived