H1B Approved without I-94 card with consular Processing to Vancouver Consulate.

srinathchowdary

Hi All,

I received H1B I-797B approval for 3 years  under Consular Processing refered to Vancouver Consulate. Already Old I-94 expired. Is it ok to go to canada for h1b stamping since it is refered to vancouver. If so what are the Ways to get Canada Visa since i dont have Valid I-94 what status should i say when applying for canada visitor visa application form.

Regards,

srinath

Hi All,

I received H1B I-797B approval for 3 years  under Consular Processing refered to Vancouver Consulate. Already Old I-94 expired. Is it ok to go to canada for h1b stamping since it is refered to vancouver. If so what are the Ways to get Canada Visa since i dont have Valid I-94 what status should i say when applying for canada visitor visa application form.

Regards,

srinath

In this scenario I would suggest you to go to home country. Confirm with your attorney.

Hi All,

Regards,

srinath

Hi Srinath, Can you share why you didnot get the I-94(reason for cos denial from F1 to H1).I have same Issue.

Hi Shrinath

My situation was similar with a H1b transfer got I-797b with Cosulate: Hyderabad

Laid off: Feb 11'2014

Applied for I-129: April 23' 2014

RFE: May 6th' 2014

Approval With out I-94: May 16th' 2014

Any suggestion would be helpful

Archived