I have done tax filling two months before for 2013 tax return along with spouse ITIN application. Later I got rejection notice for ITIN request saying Invalid Spouse name. After sending Spouse Original Passport ITIN got assigned for her. Last week, Again there was notice from IRS saying Name is not matching with Tax return copy. After many followups with IRS, I understand that SSN record don't have valid names. ie., there was no middle name rather Last name = Middle Name + Last Name. SSN officer asked me to visit District Court for submitting Name Change petition request by paying 135$. 

I remember well that when i applied for SSN i filled name under Middle Name. How to take forward this issue with SSN?

Hmm.. so you have problems with the Name on SSN, ITIN no as well as Non-Insurance over vehicle accident.

Dont you think its better to leave this country and go back to your native??? you didnt even start your life here in the US and soo many problems.

Hmm.. so you have problems with the Name on SSN, ITIN no as well as Non-Insurance over vehicle accident.

Dont you think its better to leave this country and go back to your native??? you didnt even start your life here in the US and soo many problems.

I Cant leave now until i get My Spouse Passport from IRS. Applied ITIN along with Original Passport last month 13th :( :( :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

// SSN, ITIN got resolved pending with IRS now for tax rebate.

Non Insurance over vehicle accident - VISA Card benefit team settled the amount with Rental Agency today.

for our new born Baby - Received US Passport Last week.

Archived