H1B Stamping without amendment..

sri8615

Hi guys,

I have a situation ... I applied for H1 last year with client A  and got it approved for 3 yrs and now I am working with Client B and am planning to go for stamping in June in Canada... Is H1 amendment necessary for visa stamping ?? Please advise ...

Hi guys,

I have a situation ... I applied for H1 last year with client A  and got it approved for 3 yrs and now I am working with Client B and am planning to go for stamping in June in Canada... Is H1 amendment necessary for visa stamping ?? Please advise ...

Yes. you need H1 amendment.

Hi guys,

Absolutely necessary.

Mine is almost same,I converted from L1 to H1 from october 2013 when my employer filed a petition at the time of apr-2013 he filed with one LCA show client A address, And from october 2013 i am working on client B and now am looking to go for stamping and my employer is doing amendment filing a new petition with client B.,

My only question is:

1) if consulate asks me while stamping how long am working with current client(client B) what could be the best answer please suggest me?

Hi guys,

Dont go for stamping without amendment;Am 100% sure it will be a pbm and lot of my friends faced this issue.

• 2 years later...

Sorry I forgot to clarify previously - but am working with a consultant company and I have stayed with the same company for over 2 yrs now. My previous stamping also was with the same employer [consulting company]. Currently only my end client has changed.

Your thoughts please.

Archived