H1B Stamping in Chennai, India

hemanthpdeep

Hi,

Last October I switched from L1B (company A) to H1B visa (company B) i.e. change of status and I am planning to travel India for personal reason. As its been a new H1B visa I need to get it stamped before travelling back to US. 

• I am in Employer-Vendor-Client mode of working i.e. having primary vendor in between my employer and end client.
  • End client is providing client letter on their company letterhead. 
  • Vendor is providing Purchase Order
  • Employer is providing all required H1B documents.

With all these documents, is it a safe bet to get visa stamped from Chennai? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Hemanth

Hi,

Last October I switched from L1B (company A) to H1B visa (company B) i.e. change of status and I am planning to travel India for personal reason. As its been a new H1B visa I need to get it stamped before travelling back to US. 

• I am in Employer-Vendor-Client mode of working i.e. having primary vendor in between my employer and end client.
  • End client is providing client letter on their company letterhead. 
  • Vendor is providing Purchase Order
  • Employer is providing all required H1B documents.

With all these documents, is it a safe bet to get visa stamped from Chennai? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Hemanth

I was on L1B visa for almost 2 years, 2 months (i.e. from Aug 2011 to Sep 2013) and had visited India once during that time. Currently its been 8 months on capped H1B visa. Is it safe to get the Visa stamped from Chennai, any suggestion is appreciated.

Archived