Urgent Reply: H1B Transferred approved- Can I legally work for my current employer

prtk100

I have accepted an offer from a new employer  because of the instability in my current project. H1b transfer got approved . But they are taking very long time to show me the new project . It got delayed by more than a month . Now I am planning to stick to my current employer as things got stabilized . But I am not sure whether I am legally eligible to work for my current employer since my H1b transfer has been approved.

Kindly please let me know whether I can stick to my current employer as I don't want move to new employer .

I have accepted an offer from a new employer  because of the instability in my current project. H1b transfer got approved . But they are taking very long time to show me the new project . It got delayed by more than a month . Now I am planning to stick to my current employer as things got stabilized . But I am not sure whether I am legally eligible to work for my current employer since my H1b transfer has been approved.

Kindly please let me know whether I can stick to my current employer as I don't want move to new employer .

As long as current employer has not revoked your H1B petition you can continue working for current employer.

Archived