H1b visa issue

ashupuram

Hi

Murthy forum viewers

I am "ashu" from denmark had attended for my first H1b stamping in copenhegen on 4th Feb-2014 and on 12th Feb i got an email from VO to submit some additional doc's from my employer and my employer submitted those doc's on 7th March via email and on 1st april i try to email them as their was no update on my case and on next day itself i got an return reply from them that they are in the final stages of my visa application and will get back to me once they finish the process but, today it's 10th May and still i don't get any answer from them. so, please any one can help me will i be able to except visa approved or i need to lose hope.

Becoz....it's already 3-months passed as i attend the interview.,retained my passport on interview date.

regards/..

ashu

Hi

Murthy forum viewers

I am "ashu" from denmark had attended for my first H1b stamping in copenhegen on 4th Feb-2014 and on 12th Feb i got an email from VO to submit some additional doc's from my employer and my employer submitted those doc's on 7th March via email and on 1st april i try to email them as their was no update on my case and on next day itself i got an return reply from them that they are in the final stages of my visa application and will get back to me once they finish the process but, today it's 10th May and still i don't get any answer from them. so, please any one can help me will i be able to except visa approved or i need to lose hope.

Becoz....it's already 3-months passed as i attend the interview.,retained my passport on interview date.

regards/..

ashu

Looks like your application is under administrative processing. There is no timeline to get a decision other than to wait patiently.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Murthy forum viewers

regards/..

ashu

Hi Ashu,

I am going to appear visa interview in denmark, could you please share your experience so that it will very helpful.

And have you got any update from emabassy ...Hope you get positive update ..

Archived