starting Green Card Process

hello999

Hi, i am planning to start my Green Card process, i am on H1B right now, i asked my employer HR and they sent some checklist and questionaire, they take care of PERM fee, rest of the process fee to lawyer and other fees should be paid by me. and also they said PERM will take 5 months of time.

can any one please explain me the process  and should i choose my own lawyer or shall i go with employer recommended lawyer? i appreciate for help.

Hi, i am planning to start my Green Card process, i am on H1B right now, i asked my employer HR and they sent some checklist and questionaire, they take care of PERM fee, rest of the process fee to lawyer and other fees should be paid by me. and also they said PERM will take 5 months of time.

can any one please explain me the process  and should i choose my own lawyer or shall i go with employer recommended lawyer? i appreciate for help.

So your employer can't even hire his own lawyer??

Better to find good employer.

Do we need to check employer's GreenCard applications history? my employer has good H1B approvals history, but Green cards they dont have that much rating it seems, i chekced in ************.com,  please suggest me how to chekc this before i apply.

Archived