Changes of 221Gs at Jamaica Consulate

Bommer

Hi, 

I heard like recently increased 221G issues at Jamaican US Consulate,

Saw 6 - 22Gs out of 15 candidates on same day and one Denial, not sure about reasons,

Planning to attend next month so just wondering if anyone get 221G can stay in Jamaica until it clear or should go to home country,  Any Ideas?

Hi, 

Saw 6 - 22Gs out of 15 candidates on same day and one Denial, not sure about reasons,

Planning to attend next month so just wondering if anyone get 221G can stay in Jamaica until it clear or should go to home country,  Any Ideas?

Depends on how long you are permitted to stay with or without a visitor visa to Jamaica.

Hi, 

u can stay in jamaica until it is resolved no need to go back home country.

Hi, 

Go home and get your visa. It solves ALL the problems.

Archived