Planning for JUN 3rd or 4th, Visa stamping at Jamaica, F1 to H1,

Bommer

Hi,

I am planning to get H1 stamping too in june. I have my H1B approved for 2014 and it starts from October 2014. Currently I'm on my OPT and it is valid until Feb2015. Can I go for stamping before my H1B starts?

I know this might not be an appopriate response for your post. I'm sorry for that. But I haven't had much luck getting a response for my question in the forums. Please help me out.

Hi Sunny2morrow, 

I haven't took the date, I'll do that in 2 days, filling DS160, I'll update you once i get that. 

Hi Vigneshwer, 

I think,  I don't think H1 needs to start to go visa interview, people who comes from india on First H1, i think they do to interview before October, 

Hi,

I am planning to get H1 stamping too in june. I have my H1B approved for 2014 and it starts from October 2014. Currently I'm on my OPT and it is valid until Feb2015. Can I go for stamping before my H1B starts?

I know this might not be an appopriate response for your post. I'm sorry for that. But I haven't had much luck getting a response for my question in the forums. Please help me out.

There is a specification.. I believe you cannot go for stamping 90 days before your H1 becomes effective. This information should be easily available. Do double check..

Hi Sunny2morrow, 

I haven't took the date, I'll do that in 2 days, filling DS160, I'll update you once i get that. 

Hi Vigneshwer, 

I think,  I don't think H1 needs to start to go visa interview, people who comes from india on First H1, i think they do to interview before October, 

makes sense..thanks Sunny..

• 2 weeks later...

HI sunny2morow,

I took an appointment on 3rd and looking for accomindation i will be landing in kingston on 1st . so if u did book the hotel i am willing to share with you . If you didn't book we can work together on booking the hotel please provide me the contact details .Thanks

Archived