I dont have all my i20s for visa stamping

champ

Hi All,

I have my visa stamping in jamaica next week and last night i have realised that i am missing one of my i20 which has a stamp when i came back from india i have been to india 3 times and i have 2 of those but i am missing the middle one. Can someone please help me what do i need to do now if they ask me for my i20 in my visa interview?

Thanks

Hi All,

I have my visa stamping in jamaica next week and last night i have realised that i am missing one of my i20 which has a stamp when i came back from india i have been to india 3 times and i have 2 of those but i am missing the middle one. Can someone please help me what do i need to do now if they ask me for my i20 in my visa interview?

Thanks

Tell the truth.

Hi All,

Thanks

if you have a copy of it take it, should be fine. as you are going for H1 Stamping there wont be much about your I-20's they may ask your Degree and transcripts.

Just take copies of your i-20's, you should be fine. They just need proof that you are a legitimate candidate who completed your master's to be eligible for H1. I don't think they will even ask you for your i-20's as a proof and instead focus on your Master's transcripts and degree just as the guy above me posted.

Archived