H4 visa after H4 to F1 COS

hjs90

Hi,

I am on H1B visa. My wife came to USA in 2012 on H4 visa.

She started study in USA on H4 visa and then change status to F1. She already completed 8 subjects out of 10 and only 2 subjects left.

We visit to india for family wedding ceremony. So we have to go to stamp. I got my stamp for H1B visa but my wife got rejection for F1 (Student). She reapply again and again got rejection.

Now I have valid H1B and i got stamped my visa. I am planning for my wife H4 visa. I do not want to take any risk on F1 visa.

I have all documents for her H4 visa. But I little bit worried because she got rejection recently on F1. Is that F1 rejection affect on H4 visa?

Please help.

Hi,

I am on H1B visa. My wife came to USA in 2012 on H4 visa.

She started study in USA on H4 visa and then change status to F1. She already completed 8 subjects out of 10 and only 2 subjects left.

We visit to india for family wedding ceremony. So we have to go to stamp. I got my stamp for H1B visa but my wife got rejection for F1 (Student). She reapply again and again got rejection.

Now I have valid H1B and i got stamped my visa. I am planning for my wife H4 visa. I do not want to take any risk on F1 visa.

I have all documents for her H4 visa. But I little bit worried because she got rejection recently on F1. Is that F1 rejection affect on H4 visa?

Please help.

Reason for rejections?

It should not be a problem to get a H4 visa though she has to mention in her DS160 that her F1 was rejected and reason for rejection.

I mentioned following in DS-160. Please help if you think I have to change anything in that.

I  WENT  TO  USA  ON  H4  VISA  IN  2012  RIGHT  AFTER  MY  MARRIAGE.  I  WAS LEAVING  WITH  MY  HUSBAND.  AFTER  6  MONTHS  I  DECIDED  TO  STUDY  AS  I REALLY  LIKE  TO  STUDY  AND  I  JOIN  NPU  FOR  MBA.  I  CHANGED  MY  STATUS FROM  H4  TO  F1.  I  HAVE  ALREADY  COMPLETED  MY  8  SUBJECTS  WITH OUTSTANDING  GPA,  ONLY  1  SEM  IS  LEFT.  I  VISIT  INDIA  TO  ATTEND  MY SISTER-­IN-­LAW  WEDDING  FUNCTION.  AS  PER  LAW  I  WENT  FOR  MY  F1 STAMPING  ON  MAY  2,  2014  AND  ON  MAY  6,  2014.  I  HAVE  MY  ALL  DOCUMENTS WITH  ME  BUT  I  DO  NOT  GET  CHANCE  TO  EXPLAIN  THAT  I  AM  ALREADY PURSING  MY  MBA  AND  ONLY  1  SEM  LEFT  TO  GRADUATE.  BUT  MY  MAIN  INTENT IS  JUST  TO  LEAVE  WITH  MY  HUSBAND  WHILE  HE  IS  WORKING  IN  USA  ON  H1, AND  ONCE  HIS  WORK  VISA  WILL  EXPIRE,  I  WILL  BE  BACK  TO  INDIA  WITH  HIM. 

I mentioned following in DS-160. Please help if you think I have to change anything in that.

I  WENT  TO  USA  ON  H4  VISA  IN  2012  RIGHT  AFTER  MY  MARRIAGE.  I  WAS LEAVING  WITH  MY  HUSBAND.  AFTER  6  MONTHS  I  DECIDED  TO  STUDY  AS  I REALLY  LIKE  TO  STUDY  AND  I  JOIN  NPU  FOR  MBA.  I  CHANGED  MY  STATUS FROM  H4  TO  F1.  I  HAVE  ALREADY  COMPLETED  MY  8  SUBJECTS  WITH OUTSTANDING  GPA,  ONLY  1  SEM  IS  LEFT.  I  VISIT  INDIA  TO  ATTEND  MY SISTER-­IN-­LAW  WEDDING  FUNCTION.  AS  PER  LAW  I  WENT  FOR  MY  F1 STAMPING  ON  MAY  2,  2014  AND  ON  MAY  6,  2014.  I  HAVE  MY  ALL  DOCUMENTS WITH  ME  BUT  I  DO  NOT  GET  CHANCE  TO  EXPLAIN  THAT  I  AM  ALREADY PURSING  MY  MBA  AND  ONLY  1  SEM  LEFT  TO  GRADUATE.  BUT  MY  MAIN  INTENT IS  JUST  TO  LEAVE  WITH  MY  HUSBAND  WHILE  HE  IS  WORKING  IN  USA  ON  H1, AND  ONCE  HIS  WORK  VISA  WILL  EXPIRE,  I  WILL  BE  BACK  TO  INDIA  WITH  HIM. 

It is not leaving but living and not leave but live.

Archived